We really enjoy studying geography in our homeschool. So this was perfect for us!
WonderMaps is designed with easy-to-use layers that allow you to enjoy great customizable features with just a click. Select:
- historical or modern-day maps
- outline, reference, political, or topographical maps
- black-and-white or color maps
- features including: names, borders, rivers, cities, physical features, and graticules
- 60+ maps of the world
- 60+ maps of the USA
- 125 historical maps, including 25 biblical maps
- The complete map sets from The Mystery of History vols. I–III and All American History vols. I & II
If you are looking for some great maps to use in your studies at home, this is a great way to go. The colors are nice and vibrant. Here’s an example of one of the world maps.As mentioned, one of the features is historical maps. Check it out!
This year we are studying American geography. Our first stop will be in Virginia…literally! So it was great to be able to pull up the United States map, click on the state of Virginia and print the pdf file!
There are several ways that you can view and print them, though. If you want your children to color them or label them, you simply remove what you wish from the map with the simple click of a button! I think that is what I like best.
It is a little pricey, but you can use it over and over again. No searching for that perfect map on the internet. It’s all included in this software! I would recommend this!
And more! We love Timberdoodle! Get your free Timberdoodle catalog ordered today!
As a member of Timberdoodle’s Blogger Review Team I received a free copy of WonderMaps in exchange for an honest review.